Thursday, July 30, 2009

The day finally is here...

Yesterday was the day that I have been waiting on for four years now. The day that I finished my last college class!! It has been a long summer, because I have been taking 3 classes this summer. It feels like such an accomplishment to be finished! All those night of studying for finals are all over now. At least for now, unless I decide to get my master's. Right now though I am going to enjoy my life. It was so nice today not having to worry about studying.

I plan on having a huge chochlate cake somewhere. I may even treat myself to a pedicure. Now, it's on to bigger things. What they are, I am not sure of yet. I just have to trust that the Lord will provide me with a job and he already has something great in store for me. I just have to keep trusting him. This weekend, a few of my Faulkner girls are getting together. We are going to spend some time together. Some of us have not seen each other in about a year. It will be a great reunion. I can't wait! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that cake and pedicure!! I'm so happy for you. I know how good it feels to be DONE WITH SCHOOL!! Woo hoo!! Yay for you!!!! :)

    Have fun with the girls this weekend!

    ReplyDelete