Thursday, July 2, 2009

Half the year is gone..

It's hard to believe that it's already July already. Times goes by so fast. I feel the older that I get the faster time goes. To watch my cousins grow up is amazing. So far this year as been full with tears of joy, happiness, sorrow, and life changes. It's hard to imagine that I will be recieving my degree this August. It seems like just yesterday that I was still in high school.

Since half the year is gone, have you been doing your new year's resolutions? It's ok, I have to admit that I have not been keeping any of mine. I said that I would start walking and exercising more.. That has not happened yet. Maybe I will start working on them..

This year is not over yet. I am going to enjoy it. Cherish all the memories that I make. Because one you lose someone that you love, the memories are what you will always have to cherish. This weekend will be the 4th of July. I am so thankful for all those who are in the military now and those those soldiers that have gone on. It's becuase of them that we are able to live in the land of the free. I am so proud of my boyfriend. I hope you all have a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. It gets worse with age.. the time seems to fly by. It seems like just last month I was moving to Andalusia. It's been over a year! I can't believe it. It's been a year since I graduated.
    Keep cherishing those memories girl. They're so very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till you're my age - it doesn't seem like I've been out of school 30plus years - I still feel young on the inside!

    Auntie M

    ReplyDelete