Saturday, July 11, 2009

Christian Worldview class..

I know it has been I while since my last blog. This past week I started my last summer class. I have class for 2 hours everyday and lots of reading every night.

I have been reading a book called Think Like Jesus by George Barna. Think Like Jesus is one of the three books that I have to read. I have been learning new things. It has opened my eyes to just how busy I think I am that I don't take time daily to spend with my savior. He knows me better than anyone else. A lot of times we live our life day by day and we sometimes don't stop and realize that this is the day that the Lord has made.

What would happen if as Christians we started thinking like Jesus. For one thing we would spend less time worrying about what we are going to wear tomorrow and spend more time building friendships and helping others. I am very guilty of just letting the day go by and not stopping and counting my blessings. I have a wonderful family that loves me. I have friends that are there for me when I need time. I can go on and on.

One last thing I wanted mention about the book I am reading. As Christians we need to be able to understand why we believe what we believe. Know scriptures that support why we believe the way we do.

This upcoming week I am going to try to spend more time with my savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment