Friday, June 5, 2009

What a crazy night at work...

So... Today is Friday!! I am so glad.. Last night at work I was going to start reading my book.Well, that didn't get to happen.. One of the teacher's could not get the VCR to work in his room.. I had to move him into another classroom.. First, I had to make sure that VCR worked and it did thankfully.. Well, then the teacher said the remote control did not work. Well, then I had to find batteries.. By the time I finally got back to my desk another problem came up.. Another classroom's computer was locked and you could not unlock it. So, I unpluged the computer and restarted the computer. That worked!

I say all of this to tell you that only one in a blue moon does things like this ever happen at work. Usually things are very quite, I can get my work done. Well, last night was not one of those night. A thunderstorm happened and I think that VCR that didn't work got struck by lightning or something. When I went in the room it was really loud like a plane going off.. Finally, I left work at 10:00.

This morning was my last class in Business and Technical Writing! I was so glad.. Now, I don't have to get up at 6:00 everyday. I am treating myself at Moka's (my favorite coffee shop). There is nothing like sitting in a coffee shop drinking a cup of coffee.. It just calms me.. I can't explain it.. Every time I drinking coffee though, sometimes it makes me think of my great grandmother. She was the one who in the middle school started me on coffee.. I will have to save the long story for another day..

Hope you all have a great weekend.. I will take pictures of the family reunion and post them on Monday.. Until then, enjoy your weekend..

2 comments:

  1. It started storming here around 1 this morning. The thunder was literally shaking the house. It woke me up! Then the power went off... uhg!
    And I'm jealous of your visit to the coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my time at the coffee shop.. I wish you could have been there with me. The power had went out at Grandma's house yesterday too. That's scary that it was shaking their light.

    ReplyDelete