Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A much need vacation...

Well, I have been gone a few days. Last Wednesday I went to Orange Beach for three days!! It was very relaxing.. Just imagine a clear day laying on the beach getting a tan on a hot summer day. That's what a was doing a few days ago. It was a little family vacation. One night we all played Phase 10, it's a card game. The last night there we had steaks! I enjoyed not having a care in the world... I took a few pictures of the sunset..













But.. Like every vacation after it's all over reality hits again.. I had a 5 page term paper that was due yesterday that I had not even started on when I got back this past saturday. I managed to accomplish it all but I was glad to have one of my last college papers to be out of the way.

Today, I went to get a massage. It was much needed.. I had never had one before but it was very nice. I feel very relaxed now and not as stressed.

This week is going to be a busy week with school and work. Plus, I have my business law class this Saturday..

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time! I'm so jealous... I want a beach vacation so bad right now!
    *sigh*
    Maybe soon...

    ReplyDelete