Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Yesterday was father's day. It was a bitter sweet day. My dad lost his dad about a month ago. So, I know it was a hard day for him. I am a daddy's girl big time. I love my dad! He is my hero. With him being a fireman, I always thought that it was so cool. I was so proud to call him my dad. He has always been very protective of me. Sometimes he allowed me to learn things the hard way, but he is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. I have learned as I have got older that his rules are just to protect me. I don't know what I would do without him in my life.

Yesterday, I got him a gift card to Red Lobsters, one of his favorite place to eat. I sang at church yesterday. I always enjoying singing. We also went to my grandpa's grave. I miss him so much everyday. I know that he is in a better place now though. Time will heal everything though.

Last night, I found out that my Uncle Kenny is in ICU at Mobile Infirmary. Please keep him in your prayers. He is my grandpa's brother. I hope you all have a good week. I don't have any classes this week! I have one more class that starts in July, then I am finished with college.

No comments:

Post a Comment