Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Well, it’s time for a new blog. Did I tell you that I love this fall weather! It’s so nice outside now. I am enjoying just sitting outside. I have already roasted marshmallows with the family this past week, and had coffee outside with Matt at Starbucks. I am going to start backing running this week, I can’t wait to get outside and run! I have decided to run in another 5K on October 29th. I am very excited about it! I didn’t think I would enjoy running, but I do. It gives me energy and I feel like I have accomplished something when I am done. My first 5K was 2 weeks ago, I even placed in my age category. I was pretty excited!

This year has gone by so fast. It feels like yesterday it was tax season. Not that I am wishing tax season back. Believe me I am not looking forward to it at all. Long weeks, long nights… Let’s not talk about it right now. I started a new bible study tonight that I am doing online with my church. The study is on Ruth. I think it will be a really good study after doing the first day. I need to get back to finishing my Beth Moore book that I got a few months back. Hopefully, I can finish it this week.

I was able to meet my sister’s boyfriend last week. They are such a cute couple. They are always smiling all the time. That’s the way that it should be. If you could see me right now I have a big smile on my face as well. Matthew Hicks has brought back a smile on Savannah’s face. I will save my next blog to tell you more. Just know at the moment that I’m excited to see what the future has in store for my life in general.

Until next time laugh and smile often. My dad always said laughter is the best medicine. I would have to agree with him. Last week I laughed so much that my side was hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment