Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow day!!




So, it snowed in Mobile, Alabama!!! The last time it snowed I was in the 4th grade. Everyone did not want to believe the weather man. I woke up at 7:30 and did not see any snow.. I thought oh well.. Then at 10:00 it started to snow! It was so beautiful!!

I have started reading a book it's called "Search for Significane." It is a really good book so far. Lately I have been trying to keep myself busy. Valentine's day is hard for me this year. I know it's just another day, but it's hard when you don't have anyone to share it with. I think I am going to go to the store today and buy me a valentine's basket.

I am very excited about having monday and tuesday off work. I think monday I am going to do some shopping. Thursday I have an interview. Hopefully I will be myself. I will have to let you know how it goes.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment