Monday, February 1, 2010

First day of February..

Happy first day of Feburary!! This is going to be a long month.. All month long I will have to see valentine stuff everywhere and in every store.. I am strong though. I have the best valentine's.. That is Jesus. He has never failed me, he is always true, he always listens to me, always there, and always protects me.. I could go on... I am in the stage right now where I enjoy just writing. People have different ways that they cope with things. Mine is through writing things down. It has always helped me get through things. Sometimes trials are difficult, but I have found that it can only make you a stronger person in christ. I have gone through some hard times in life, but I always came out a better person.

Sometimes the best we can do is take one day at a time. We do not know what tommorow holds. Why worry about what tomorrow holds, today has enough troubles of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment