Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year is here!

I know it has been a while since I have wrote. I have had a lot of things going on. I still am searching for a job. I have a job right now but I am just doing clerical work right now. Hopefully soon I will find a job in accounting. I have went on many interviews but I have to trust that the Lord has the right job out there for me.

As the new year begins I am going to start things the right way. I need to exerise more. I don't need to lose weight but my back bothers me a lot. Another resolution is to get a job in my field and maybe have a place of my own. I am blessed to be able to have a great family so that I can still live with my parents.

I enjoy bringing in a new year. It's a start of something new and to look back at where you have been. I had a difficult year this year and a happy year. I lost my grandfather which was very hard for me. I still have days that I miss him so much. He was very important person in my life. I see my grandfather in my dad. I think that helps me sometimes. My dad has always been there for me. One of my last new years resolutions is to live life to the fullest and to write more on my blog. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment