Saturday, January 23, 2010

A start of a new beginning

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted a blog. It has been a stressful month for me. I am doing better. I said this year I was going to try not to stress as much. Sometimes that means taking out things that cause stress. It may not be easy to do but in the long run I will be glad that I did. I have still not found an accounting job but I have had interviews. I know that I have just have to keep trusting my Savior. He sees the big picture and knows what is best for my life. I have learned in these past few weeks that being in God's will is very important. Here recently I have seen him work in a powerful way. Just yesterday the Lord showed himself to me. I have had a hard week, I had went to Olive Garden yesterday at lunch. I have not seen my first college roommate in a few months. Guess who my waitress was? Lauren my first college roommate. I feel like the Lord knew that I need to see her yesterday. I can tell other times that the Lord has shown how powerful he is. I know that life sometimes may be difficult, but I am going to keep my head held high because I know that everything works out for those who love the Lord. I will leave with one of my favorite verses..
" Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment