Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ready for the holidays..

I am ready for the holidays to get here. My favorite holiday is christmas. I enjoy spending time with family and the christmas music and christmas lights. Last year at this time I had just started talking to my boyfriend, David. Now this year I am going to meet his family for thanksgiving. I feel like it will be a good thanksgiving this year. I have been missing David. He has been gone for 2 weeks now and I still have 2 more weeks to go. He is my best friend, he is always there when I need someone to talk to.

It is nice to finally have a day off to finally catch up on some things. My room looks a little better now. Tonight is choir practice. It will probably be long because we are practicing for our christmas musical.

Alabama is doing great this season. I am so proud to be an Alabama fan. I can't wait till the SEC Championship. I hope that everyone has a good rest of the week. I have a busy few days coming up but I will try to write when I get a chance. Thought I would leave you with this poem called "Don't Quit" by Jill Wolf:

Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.

Don't quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just a while 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest,
For th race is almost won.

Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost nigh;
Don't quit for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment