Saturday, November 14, 2009

Enjoying the weekend...

The weekend is here!! I am so glad that it is finally here. It was a long week.. We had Tropical Storm Ida monday and tuesday. It really was not as bad as they thought it would be. David however is in Virginia he said that it was really bad weather up there. The got Ida worst than we did.

Last night I went to bible study! It was really good. I always enjoy spending time with people in the class. It is always different when David is not there with me but I know I will get to see him soon and things will get back to normal again.

Today, I am going to go walking, wash my car and clean my room. Hopefully I can get it all done before the Alabama game comes on. For the first time this year Alabama and Georgia are playing seperate games but at the same time. Tomorrow is church. The Singles class is going out to eat after church. Then, Beth Moore bible study. Then, it will be a start of a new week again..

I will leave with a verse: " Call to me, I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3..

Seek the Lord this week and he will show you great things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment