Monday, May 31, 2010

Time goes by fast when you're having fun..

Can you believe that tomorrow will be June 1... Where has this year gone? I feel like just yesterday it was April still. A lot of good things and hard times have happen this year, but through it all I have learned something that I can apply to my life.

I am still enjoying my job. I never have the same day twice. I enjoy having a challenge sometimes. Living in baldwin county is so much fun. I can go just about amywhere. I feel like I never stay home though. I usually get home from work in the evenings and either go to books-a-million or stay home and watch a movie. I like staying busy though, it makes time go by faster.

Sometimes I sure to miss being in college because I had summer break. Now that I am a working woman, I don't get those anymore. I have the weekends though. I will be spending some at the beach this year you can count on that. That is if the oil doesn't come our way. Well, I better finish enjoying the rest of my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment