Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great weekend..

Well, I finally got to have a summer this past weekend. All summer I have been working and finishing my summer classes. This past weekend I went to visit my aunt in Columbus, MS. Its a long 4 hour drive, but I have drove it many times before. Friday we ate at Pepper's, one of my favorite places. Saturday, we did some shopping in dowtown Columbus. I purchased some new clothes and some new shoes. Sunday I went to church with my aunt. Sometimes you just need a small vacation to clear your mind of things.

Now that I have my degree, the fun part is finding a job. I know that the Lord has a job out there for me. I just have to trust him. Today, I get to see two of my favorite people. I have coffee with April and get to see David. It has been two weeks since I last saw him. I sure have missed him. This week since I will be home more, I am going to get my room back to normal. This summer I have other things that came before my room.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. The following verse helps me get through things right now: "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time over the weekend - and you are SO right... sometimes we just need to get away for a few days!

    Love you girlie!! And I miss you! We need to get together soon. :)

    ReplyDelete