Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas..


Well readers.... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas every where you go.. I am in the Christmas spirit now.. I put up my Christmas tree on Saturday.. I am really enjoying my first Christmas in my new place..

I saw the lights at bellingraph on Sunday night! They were so pretty. The weather was nice and cold too. It felt like Christmas. They were playing all the Christmas music too!

I need to get some Christmas shopping done. I haven't not got any of my presents yet. Well, I did get one thing for my sister but that's all. I always enjoy Christmas getting to spend time with my friends and family. It always makes me happy. They are what keeps me going some days.

Well, I am keeping it short this week on my blog. My brain is still in information overload at the moment. Today and tomorrow I have CPE classes that are all about taxes.. Fun stuff. Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment