Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just take a deep breath...

Hey readers.. Well, I am still alive I have just been missing in action lately. I have been busy at work. At least tax season is over so I have my life back again. I have longer weekends again. I went to the beach this past Sunday! It was really nice to just get away for a little bit. The beach is where I go to just let go of the worries and stress in my life. This year has been a good year so far. I have started my career and living on my own now. I like it, it gets lonely sometimes but overall I enjoy it. Friday will have been a year since my Grandpa has been gone. I miss him a lot some days. I know he would be so proud of me for all my accomplishments though. He loved his family so much. I hope that one day I can have a man as strong as he was. I want a love like my grandma and grandpa had. Love like that is so hard to find now days.

Call me old fashion but I want a man that is going to seek after me. A man that puts value in me and adores everything about me. I want a man that is strong and that loves Jesus as much as I do. Someone that can listen to all my problems and tell me I am beautiful. I could go on.. but I think you get the idea. I know that that type of man is out there. I know my prince charming is out there. I don't know where he is right now but I know that it is all in God's timing. I just have to have faith that maybe he is not ready to show me him yet. But when the time is right I will know who he is. My dad always told me that sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. I believe that to be true. I have had my share of boyfriends, heartaches and breakups in my life. But each one has made me a stronger person.

The hardest part for me right now is the waiting. I love being in love. I love sharing my life with someone special. Doing things to show someone that I value them. I just have to know that right now is just not my time for love. Jesus is making me a stronger woman. I am learning that in this life time he is the only one who will never leave me no matter what..

Well, enough of my rambling on.. I hope that you all have a great week! Remember that there is always a reason and purpose for everything in life, even when we may never see it.. Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well sweetheart. I hate that I didn't get to see you last time I was in town. We need to plan a beach trip this summer or do something fun.

    And YES. That kind of man is out there and he is exactly what you deserve. God will bring him to you when the time is right.

    And you are so right - Grandpa would be SO SO proud of all you've accomplished this year and the strong, beautiful woman you have become. I know he's watching us all with love.

    ReplyDelete